FTU Advanced San Diego tickets are now available.
The regular Frequent Traveler University events can be huge, they’ve been as large as more than 600 people. Participants often requested smaller, more intimate events allowing for greater in-depth discussion and really getting to know fellow participants.
- More advanced. FTU events welcome everyone, at all experience levels, and of course everyone is welcome. But the program will feature a more focused conversation geared to people that have spent more time with the activity. If you’re already a guru then most of it may not be new to knew, but topics will pre-suppose the basics and go beyond what can productively be done at an event for 600+.
- A different program. We’ll be able to go more in-depth, and we’ll be able to go more hands-on. There will be internet in the meeting rooms to facilitate learning by doing, not just telling and showing.
The San Diego FTU Advanced will be held at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay hotel from Friday March 6 through Sunday March 8.
- Ben Schlappig a.k.a Lucky from One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean a.k.a. Frequent Miler
- Stefan Krasowski from Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie from Hack My Trip
- Daraius Dubash from Million Mile Secrets
- … and Randy Petersen
Tickets are $249 and registration is nonrefundable, but tickets can be transferred to another individual for a $25 fee.
Events begin Friday evening with an open bar cocktail reception. The $165++ group rate at the hotel will include buffet breakfast. Event registration includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets are available here.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!