I’ve learned a few things, from the time I traveled frequently as a kid (my parents were divorced and lived on different coasts), to when I first started traveling for work in the mid-1990s. But the very best learning has come from other frequent flyers.
So I’d love to hear from you.
- What is your best travel tip?
- What you you learned – about travel, or anything else – this week?
- What are you wondering, or what would you like to know?
- Have you booked any great awards recently?
- Have you found any great restaurants or off-the-beaten path spots in your travels?
If instead of offering a tip or idea, you decide you have a question, leave it in the comments. It would be great if other readers had answers.
Hope your weekend has started out great so far! And thank you for sharing your time here.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!