Marriott will bring back its MegaBonus promotion tomorrow.
This is usually, for most members, ‘two stays earns a free night’ which:
- Can be earned up to two times
- And redeemed for stays at any participating Marriott property up to category 4.
Some people get targeted for redemptions up to category 5. Others get targeted for bonus point offers.
Bonus point offers may be something like:
- Stay 25 nights during the promotion period and earn 45,000 points
- Stay 20 nights during the promotion period and earn 35,000 points
- Earn double points after your second stay up to 25,000 points
Especially for elite members, Marriott has in the past been willing to switch members on request to an offer other than what they were targeted for but their willingness to do so varies.
You’ll be able to check your offer on Marriott’s promotion page (sign in required) starting tomorrow.
Registration will run through November 15, and stays between September 15 and November 15 will count towards promotional earning.
Marriott is also offering up to 15,000 bonus United miles for stays in Hawaii but always compare the rate attached to that offer with the best rate you’d otherwise pay.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!