News and notes from around the interweb:
- Enter my giveaway of 75,000 Hyatt points.
- You can also win a $250 MGM Resorts gift card.
- A trick to get extra legroom seats for less
- Here are the best and worst times to take the train between New York and DC
- Mileage consultants exist in Australia, too (HT: Larry M.)
- Alaska Airlines Boardroom passes are $10 off through August 31. They still cost $35, are valid for a year, and need to be purchased in person to get the price. Gosh, I remember buying them for $12.50 apiece not that many years ago.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!