News and Notes from Around the Interweb:
- Worst hotel view ever.
- Site worth subscribing to: Extreme Hotel Deals. Cheap rates, discounts, and single night mistake rates. You can’t filter emails by city though so a lot of what they find – amazing offers – won’t be applicable.
- Earn points for getting your friends to stay with Marriott Rewards
- How SeaTac’s $15 minimum wage is doing. Despite the naysayers, I tend to think that where there is large immovable capital investment and a fixed customer whose attention can’t readily be drawn elsewhere, a plan like this can work. But there will be unanticipated adjustments… and it isn’t always the same workers who get paid more, the airport will attract more skilled workers and we’ll see some adjustments to how work gets performed.
- Oh, and, uh, Happy Father’s Day.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!