News and notes from around the interweb:
- Here are the current snack baskets presumed replacements when first class meals go away from most American domestic flights under 1150 miles.
- Which over-the-top Middle Eastern airline will be the first to introduce $8 ice cubes in premium cabins?
- It’s been out for a couple of weeks, but I may have failed to mention it: Choice Hotels 2 stays pays you a $50 gift card.
- I had some fantastic Khao Yum at Elephant Jumps Thai in Northern Virginia yesterday. They expect to add this to the specials board in the coming days.
- A reader – a graduate student at the University of Hawaii at Manoa – asks for help by taking a survey on airline crises.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!