News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lufhansa fact of the day: Animals outnumber people when connecting in Frankfurt
- Transatlantic bonus of the day: Virgin Atlantic is offering double tier points and 50% bonus miles for economy
- China fact of the day: In the two years of 2011 and 2012 China produced more cement than the US did in the entire 20th century.
- Egypt fact of the day: They will change their clocks four times this year apparently because of Ramadan.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!