News and notes from around the interweb:
- Etihad is excited about Lucky’s kickstarter project.
- Silvercar, which makes it possible to make money on your first rental of an Audi, is opening a location in Phoenix.
- Uber is now offering UBERFAMILY… UberX with car seats in New York. Meanwhile data suggests DUI rates decline when Uber enters a city. Not surprising – convenient and reasonably priced on-demand transportation reduces incidences of drunk driving.
- Virgin America jumped the gun a bit on selling tickets from Dallas’ Love Field but it appears they’ve managed to secure gates there, after all.
- Generating free credit card spending through beer.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!