News and notes from around the interweb:
- The most lucrative miles for flowers offers
- The design strategies behind the most innovative new airplane seats. (HT: @A_W_Gordon)
- Chihuahua runs free in LAX terminal.
- Turkish Airlines is selling miles at 1.84 cents apiece through June 30 (up to 50,000 miles can be purchased per account each calendar year). Use a card with no foreign transaction fees if you buy. Changes are coming to the program June 1. I don’t expect that Turkish metal business class roundtrips between Los Angeles and Istanbul will cost 70,000 miles any longer. (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!