A couple of weeks ago I wrote that American Express Platinum cards would still get you into US Airways and American lounges through the end of April.
Platinum cards lost access a month ago. Citibank is now the sole issuer of cards that offer lounge access with the new American Airlines.
And they’ve got – by far – the best credit card offer in the market with a 100,000 mile signup bonus for their Executive Card which bundles American and US Airways lounge access.
This month they’re ready to tell you about this card in American and US Airways lounges. If you come in with a card that used to come with lounge access, they’ll give you a club pass (valid for a year).
They’ve also given me plenty of miles and club passes to give away here on the blog!
I stopped into one club yesterday. And I discovered that they weren’t just giving away lounge passes (I picked one up that I’ll give away this weekend at Frequent Traveler University) but also giving away swag. They had dark chocolate in credit card wrappers. I ate that.
I figured, since Citi is being especially generous right now, why not share that with readers? I reached out they’ve generously offered to provide readers with miles and lounge passes for me to give away (for full disclosure I am not being compensated by Citibank, nor am I keeping any of the prizes for myself).
Here are the prizes:
- Grand Prize: 25,000 American AAdvantage miles and 4 American Admirals Club passes
- Four Additional Prizes: 4 American Admirals Club passes (each)
So here’s how you enter.
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Answer the question, “what do you really like about an airline lounge?”
- Enter by Noon Eastern, Sunday April 27. That’s 5 days from this writing, and there are five prizes.
- Enter no more than 5 times. Five prizes, five days to enter, you can enter by commenting up to five times. (It doesn’t have to be one per day, it can be five in a row if you wish.)
- Five prize winners will be drawn at random. As in past, I will use random.org for the drawing.
- Fine print. Void where prohibited by law. All of my decisions are final and unappealable, I want to make giveaways as easy as possible and with the fewest headaches possible. Redemption of Admirals Club passes are subject to Admirals Club Terms of Service and AAdvantage miles are subject to AAdvantage program terms.
So, what do you really like about an airline lounge?
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!