News and notes from around the interweb:
- In Lucky‘s Fly & Dine interview he endorses the Andaz 5th Avenue’s lemon poppyseed pancakes.
- MileNerd shares the math on how Rocketmiles can be a good deal… even compared to Priceline.
- Free 26 weeks of the Wall Street Journal for taking a survey.
- That was fast: 99% of the tickets for Frequent Traveler University Advanced sold overnight.
- Why the TSA thinks you have no right to leave the screening area without its permission
- Safeway-owned stores enforcing cash only for Reloadit cards
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!