- Print copies of your itineraries when traveling abroad
- How to avoid jetlag
- Carry a sheet printed in the local language with the name and address of your hotel
- How to predict things will go awry before they actually do
- Travel with a compact power strip
- Shoulder seasons are best for hotel upgrades
- How to get into a sold out hotel.
- How to prevent – and recover – lost luggage
- How to ask for an upgrade
- How to get help during irregular flight operations
- Saving on foreign currency when traveling abroad
- Always wear shoes when visiting the airplane lavatory
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!