News and notes from around the interweb (err, mostly blasts from the past of View from the Wing:
- One of the strangest things you’ve been able to redeem miles for (breast implants).
- How to think about an All You Can Eat buffet
- Hilton’s big devaluation this year shouldn’t have come as any surprise since they were the only program to actually devalue during the Great Recession too.
- Planes should be driven more like cars.
- The recipe for Cathay Pacific’s signature cocktail
- Congratulations to Online Travel Review for his 10-year blogiversary.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!