Through November 26, if you register for a new Club Carlson account and then have a stay within 30 days of registration, you’ll earn 4500 bonus points.
The single best thing about the Club Carlson program, I think, is the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card which gives you:
- Up to 85,000 bonus points for signup — 50,000 after first purchase and 35,000 more after $2,500 spend within 90 days.
- 40,000 renewal bonus points each year.
- Gold elite status in the Club Carlson program just for having the card (benefits such as upgrades, early check-ins, and late check-outs).
- Buy One Get One awards: A free award night with every award stay of two nights or longer. That means you only spend points for one night on a two night award stay, every time (up to 50 times per year).
(Note that cards in this post offer credit to me if you’re approved using my links. The opinions, analyses, and evaluations here are mine. The content is not provided or commissioned by American Express, by Chase, by Citibank, US Bank, Bank of America, Barclays or any other company. They have not reviewed, approved or endorsed what I have to say.)
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!