News and notes from around the interweb:
- Singapore’s Changi airport is planning a 3rd runway and 5th terminal.
- As United tests Mercedes tarmac transfers for high value customers, Delta is expanding its Porsche service from Atlanta to Los Angeles. Airport challenges aside I would have expected a rollout at JFK before LAX.
- Not sure how I missed this, but a week ago Lufthansa celebrated the 75th anniversary of the first non-stop transatlantic flight.
- The American-US Airways merger becomes a Texas gubernatorial election issue as American’s pilots take out an ad against the state’s Attorney General who joined in the Department of Justice anti-trust suit.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!