News and notes from around the interweb:
- I’ve been aware of refund.me but not EU Claims which reader Will M. reported got him 400 euros per person for a delay he claimed was due to crew availability and KLM claimed was due to weather. You pay a commission on successful claims but don’t have to hassle with the paperwork and back-and-forth.
- If your high heels are shaped like, or made from guns the TSA will consider you a threat.
- A United baggage worked has been charged with stealing luggage from passengers diverted from San Francisco after the Asiana crash.
- The US Airways mobile app is finally out. As expected, reported are: unimpressive.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!