News and notes from around the interweb:
- Citibank as issuer of the co-branded credit card for American Airlines post-merger with US Airways isn’t actually locked down.
- The new Turkish flight between Boston and Istanbul is going to be really useful for award travel and inexpensive transatlantic flying alike. And don’t forget that Turkish offers complimentary hotel rooms on forced overnights in Istanbul even for coach passengers.
- Priceline still offers name your own price airfare. Who knew?
- The British Airways Visa is now available with $0 fee the first year.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!