News and notes from around the interweb:
- A coffee pot at the Johannesburg airport that dispenses free coffee when you yawn
- 5% off Priceline bookings
- Inside the Mansion at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Impressive place. And a write-up of the Hyatt-MGM partnership launch party which was held there last night.
- United.com is displaying award space on EVA Airways again.
- Qantas is introducing car service on departure in arrival for Los Angeles and Dallas – Australia flights. Other international destinations over 12 hours will be rolled out next year.
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!