News and notes from around the interweb:
- JetBlue is introducing social media ‘badges’ that earn real points and there are opportunities to earn up to 4000 points for free.
- How to get up to 5/8ths of your Vanilla Reload purchase fees rebated at 7-11.
- Korean Air first and business class passengers arriving in Seoul can now use sauna and fitness facilities at the Hyatt Regency Incheon.
No doubt it’s a nicer option than current lounges (which work fine for connecting passengers) and offers something as an arrivals experience, but the need to take a shuttle to the hotel limits the usefulness I think. Although if I had an all day connection and didn’t want to take a transit tour I suppose it would be nice to pass through immigration and get out of the airport.
Korean Air offerings are always of some interest to me since awards are especially easy to get in first class when transferring Chase points to Korean — albeit with fuel surcharges, ad a restriction on redeeming for non-family.
- Behind the scenes at American’s Chicago O’Hare Lost & Found
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!