News and notes from around the interweb:
- The mile high club is an unpublished elite benefit. (Worth the read.)
- India’s GoAir will hire only female flight attendants… to save fuel.
- The verdict on Spirit’s “wine in a can”
- Points, Miles & Martinis is giving away a Briggs & Riley @work bag
- Tyler Cowen’s ethnic dining guide concurs with me about just how good the new dishes are at Elephant Jumps in Northern Virginia.
- Membership Rewards 20% transfer bonus to Hawaiian Airlines extended through tomorrow. (Meh.)
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!