News and notes from around the interweb:
- A simple comment on my blog may win you Hyatt points and Vegas experiences
- A resort fee that isn’t a resort fee, meant to cover the cost of something that is free to begin with.
- The Hyatt Visa is surprisingly valuable for status in Las Vegas.
- Food guru slams British Airways salmon salad: ‘the driest thing I’ve ever eaten’
- Starwood points transfer to LAN kilometers now at 1 to 1.5 rather than the previous 1 to 2. I wrote about this when it appeared to be changing at the end of April.