I’m a Briggs & Riley fan, my usual carry on is their Baseline CX bag. They’ve made a splash over the past month with a new bag, and I’ve arranged a giveaway.
As I explained last week, I have two different Briggs & Riley bags to give away (different bags for different reasons, they’ve “got your business and leisure covered” as it were).
Last week I gave away the hot new TORQ bag.
Of course Briggs & Riley is all about functional luggage, as much as I like the look of the new bags their bread and butter is the business market epitomized by their @work line.
Which of course comes with Briggs & Riley’s unrivaled lifetime guarantee.
Here’s how you can enter to win by commenting on this post. Given the strength of reputation for their guarantee, Answer the following question in the comments:
- Do you worry something is going to happen to your luggage?
Here are the rules:
- You need to answer the above question in your comment to this blog to be entered.
- You may enter up to once per day — and I give you a bit of slack in this, I won’t disqualify any entry as long as you don’t make more than one entry per calendar day or as long as no entry is closer than 24 hours together from another one. And if you’re close, we’re cool. I’m not looking to disqualify people, just to make sure there’s no massive ballot stuffing.
- All entries (comments) must be received no later than Thursday, June 13 at Noon Eastern time.
- I will draw a winner at random in the days following the close of the contest from those that meet these guidelines. Make sure you provide a valid e-mail address when entering to be eligible to win (you do not need to leave an email address in the comments, but along with your name where it asks for your email that email must be ‘real’ or I will have no way of contacting you).
- The winner acknowledges that this is a prize and is not for resale.
- I’m the final arbiter in all matters related to this contest and in all matters of interpretation. There is no appeal. I’m doing this because there’s an opportunity to send out a pretty cool high-end bag, and not taking anything in return, so please don’t give me a hard time in the process.
Any questions? E-mail me. And hopefully the winner will also follow up with me to let me know their impressions of the bag.
Hit the comments of this post to enter!
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!