This past week I ran a contest for 2 free nights at a HYATT House with ‘very important resident status’ during that stay (no 30 night stay required!).
HYATT House has introduced a new recognition program for guests at these extended stay properties who will be in residence for 30 days or longer.
As a VIR, you’ll enjoy things like:
- Pick-Your-Suite: Pick your own suite from available rooms in your room type at the time of your arrival.
- “Favorites” Folio: A place to make note of your likes, dislikes and special requests so HYATT house can personalize your stay.
- Grocery Shopping Service: Provide your grocery list to the House Host, and the staff will stock your refrigerator and cabinets even before you arrive or for when you come home.
- Grub Stub: Redeem for a $10 food and beverage credit from the H BAR or the Guest Market.
- Scrub Stub: This voucher can be redeemed for one washer and dryer cycle.
- VIP Welcome Amenity: You can select an amenity of your choice to be waiting for you when you arrive.
Additionally, all guests will newly be able to enjoy:
- The Morning Spread: A new complimentary breakfast featuring a made-to-order Omelet Bar, as well asoatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodness is rolling out at Hyatt House hotels around the country. It includes more balanced items, such as vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Hyatt Has It – Borrows: A service that allows guests to borrow items commonly forgotten at home or that just weren’t practical to pack, such as phone chargers, curling irons, blenders and more.
There were 719 entries, and I used Random.org to draw the winning one.
I asked which of these benefits y’all value the most. By far the most popular was the ability to pick from any available suite on property. But Paul’s preference was:
Grub stub because I could always use a snack or drink after a day’s travel and checking into Hyatt House.
I’m in contact with Paul to help him claim his prize!