Marriott’s Fairfield Inn & Suites offered up (2) $250 gift cards to give away to my readers in celebration of their Silver September national vacation giveaway.
Fairfield Inn & Suites is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year with its national Silver September giveaway, awarding 25 lucky guests with an all-expense paid weekend getaway to one of four premium Fairfield Inn & Suites destinations across the United States. From September 1-25, Fairfield Inn & Suites guests in the United States and Canada* will receive Silver September envelopes upon check-in – 25 of which will contain winning silver tickets.
So if you win the blog contest, and you use your gift cards on a stay by September 25, you could leverage that into another free stay. (And if you use the gift cards by October 31 you can earn MegaBonus credits towards another free night.
It’s interesting that Fairfield is offering weekend getaways, since my mental model of the chain or how I’ve found them useful in the past is business stays in smaller cities. And in fact they pass along a business travel survey as well finding that 76% of people find they’re more prepared in life because of business travel; 86% value time with family and friends more because of their time on the road; 83% value personal time more; 92% say they’re a better traveler overall; 76% believe they’re viewed as experts by their friends.
So here’s the contest, $250 Fairfield Inn gift cards to each of two randomly selected readers who tell me in the comments what you look for in a business hotel?
How To Enter
- Enter with an answer to the question, “What do you look for in a business hotel?”
- This is the official entry post. Leave your entries as a comment to this post.
- You may enter only one time per 24 hours, you need to wait at least 24 hours from your previous entry to enter again. Make sure not to leave more than one comment in this thread every 24 hours under any circumstances or you will disqualify yourself.
- Contest ends, and your last chance to enter, September 5th at 5pm Eastern time.
- The winner will be chosen at random. In the usual fashion for giveaways, with the assistance of Random.org.
- All judgments, interpretations, and decisions by me are final. By entering you agree to that, agree not to give me a hard time, acknowledge that I am trying to give something to my readers and not taking anything from Marriott or Fairfield Inn to do this. So please please please you agree not to give me a hard time or sue me. There, that’s my legalese, thank you!
Got questions about this contest? Email them to me, as they may get lost in the entry comments.