News, Tips, and Happenings:
- Usually experience auctions — or anything non-travel related even that you can do with your points — wind up being a poor value. But this one actually strikes me as having been quite worth it.
- Woman steals a hair dryer, coffee pot, alarm clock and other items from a Holiday Inn worth $206 in total. Gets caught. Blames her non-existent twin sister.
- (A different) woman falls asleep on a Pakistan International Airlines flight bound for Paris. Winds up back in Lahore. She’ll be transported back to Europe free, no word on whether she’ll earn the miles for her extra flying.
- Rapid Travel Chai applied for two Citi Hilton Reserve cards at the same time using different browsers and got approved for both. That means two sets of two free weekend nights for signing up. Personally I think you just need one of these cards, but you do need one of these cards.
- A JetBlue gate agent was arrested for stealing $200 from an 11 year old boy traveling alone. JetBlue is refunding the $100 unaccompanied minor fee.