The frequent flyer community Milepoint, which I helped to found last year, today rolled out its new premium membership offerings.
Join Milepoint and upgrade to one year of premium membership for $59, and receive:
- One year of ad-free viewing of Milepoint
- 2,000 United MileagePlus miles
- Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum status through Feb. 2014 (existing elites get 2,000 Hyatt points)
- 1 Year Subscription to InsideFlyer.com
- One Free Gogo Inflight Internet 24-hour pass
- A free 3-month trial of Clear
- A free upgrade to AwardWallet Plus and a free AwardWallet OneCard
- A free upgrade to UsingMiles Premier Membership
And a series of discounts available only to Milepoint Premium Members:
- 40% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” books
- 20% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” seminars/webinars
- 25% discount on “Frequent Flyer Master” e-book
- 20% discount on ExpertFlyer.com
- 20% discount on BookYourAward.com Award Redemption Service
- 20% discount at SCOTTEVEST
- 10% discount on KVS Tool
A limited number of premium membership slots are available. A Milepoint discussion thread of these new benefits can be found here.
We’re doing our best to put together valuable benefits for frequent flyers, and hope this will be an attractive package of offerings for a lot of folks that are looking to connect with each other over travel.
Update: Milepoint Premium Membership was up for a few hours for testing. It’ll be back in a few days for its official launch!
Randy Petersen posted the following on Milepoint:
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are taking the Premium Membership offer down for right now. It has been quite well received by the members of Milepoint but we see a few things we want to tighten up before continuing with the member upgrade. We’ve got several other benefit partners coming on (National Car Rental) and we want to make that list complete for everyone so you can identify the total value of the Premium Membership.
At this point I do not know exactly when we will re-open the Premium Membership program but it may be as soon as Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience to our members, but again, we are continuing to add value and you will have opportunities to enroll in this new level of membership on Milepoint.
Sounds like the offer could be even better when it comes back shortly!