Lots of credit card deals, American Express getting aggressive, deals to take advantage of you may not have known about. And a couple of imbecilic stories – from passenger and from the TSA:
- 10,000 American Express Membership Rewards points per month, for every month you make at least 15 transactions on the card.
- Possible 50,000 Amex Membership Rewards Points for Adding Authorized Users to Your Account
- TSA Agents Can Now Use Their Judgment to Decide Who is Really a Pilot, and Who Needs to Be Screened
- Ugh, I think I was on this flight
- 75,000 mile signup bonuses for new Citibank American Airlines credit cards still work. Meanwhile, Some people are still getting 75,000 signup points for the Amex Premier Rewards Gold card.