A bunch of great people are giving their time to put on an excellent day-long educational event on how to earn the most miles, how to get the most out of your miles, and how to travel as comfortably as possible…
I think the marketing folks described it as “Learn to live like a jet-setter without having to pay for it — by attending Frequent Traveler University, where the best of the best will impart their experiences, recommendations and tips to you.” Or something like that.
Frequent Traveler University will be held at the Sheraton LaGuardia East in Flushing, New York.
It begins with a cocktail reception on Friday, April 29 and educational sessions will be held throughout the day on April 30.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Randy Petersen
.. and more.
Ok, some of you are tinking “that’s kinda like the Chicago Seminar DO” right? Sure, ingy put on a fabulous event in Chicago last October. And he’s planning on doing it again. I’m even speaking there as well, as I did last time.
Well, you can’t have too many educational opportunities with friends, right? And this one is six months before and six months after the Seminar DO. And in a different city. Hopefully together these events can help out as many frequent flyers as possible!
• Valuable information you will receive from experts in frequent travel
• A cocktail hour hosted by Randy Petersen
• Networking with fellow frequent travelers over breakfast and lunch
• Taking advantage of what frequent travel loyalty programs have to offer — including secrets and other information not widely known.
Sign up today so that you’ll have your first choice of sessions, such as:
• Maximize mileage earning by flying and enjoying the benefits of elite status
• Take the fast path to earning elite status in your favorite frequent travel loyalty program and enjoying its benefits, such as free upgrades, finer dining and more personal service
• Decide which frequent travel loyalty program is right for you
• Learn how to not to take “no” for an answer
• Getting the award seats you want, when you want them, with the miles you’ve got (even SkyPesos…)
$49 includes the full day program, it includes breakfast and lunch, and it includes the complimentary cocktail reception. This isn’t a money-maker, this is a labor of love for everyone involved, and as always if there’s any money leftover then the group is able to make a nice donation to charity.
Go to the Frequent Traveler University website for more details or to register. Registering will get you details on the discounted group rate at the event hotel as well, while rooms in the block are still available.
Any questions, ask away!