I just got an email from United titled United award seats to exciting destinations.
The idea is that it’s possible to get awards with United miles, there are seats available, and they’re going to help me think of places I can successfully go with my miles.
- You’ve earned your miles and we’d like to help you to use them for award travel. So now we have a dedicated page that will be updated every month with destinations where there are ample seats available on United®, United Express® and TedSM.
Visit a favorite city, take a break to a sunnier destination or try somewhere new and exotic.
Your seats are waiting.
So what routes are they highlighting in the e-mail?
- 1. Chicago (ORD) – Washington, DC (IAD)
2. Denver (DEN) – Las Vegas (LAS)
3. Los Angeles (LAX) – Phoenix (PHX)
4. San Francisco (SFO) – Kona, Hawaii (KOA)
5. Washington, DC (IAD) – Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Chicago – Washington DC? Los Angeles – Phoenix? They’ve got to be kidding. And then the fine print even emphasizes that they’re only talking about awards in coach…