Tell Fortune about all the meetings you plan for work and you’ll get to choose which airline you’d like miles on.
I pass this one along, but let me offer a caution. This one does sound a bit too good to be true.
I did this one myself, although I notice a few things fishy about the site:
- They misspell resort as restort.
- This offer is on the front page of a website, as opposed to being a targeted offer.
- While they claim at the top of the page that “Fortune magazine invites you to qualify for 5000 Frequent Flyer Miles,” it’s unclear how (if at all) this is associated with Fortune magazine. There isn’t even a link to Fortune.
- The “Browse” link doesn’t work/do anything.
- There’s no “About Us” feature on the site. If this was real, you’d think they’d have that sort of thing in place before giving away miles.
If this works, great. But I’m not sure how glad I am that I gave them one of my FF #s. At least I picked an airline (from among AA/CO/DL) that I had only ~ 35k miles with. How much damage could they do?