Both sites help you make the most of Priceline bidding, especially for hotels. Successful bids get posted. Users basically “plot the supply curve” to figure out the best prices available on priceline, and build a list of hotels that Priceline uses in each category. The sites also offer tips and tricks to get the best deals.
I highly recommend checking them both out. They’re excellent resources.
For example, with help from Bidding for Travel I’ve gotten
- Westin at the Orange County Airport for $56
- Phoenix Airport Hilton for $36
- Omni Charlottesville Hotel for $55
- Westin Southfield Detroit for $54
- Westin O”Hare Airport for $44
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers $86
- OMNI William Penn in Pittsburgh for $45
- Hyatt Arlington, Virginia for $49
- Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport for $34
- Rubens At The Palace (overlooking Buckingham Palace) for $98