Extra miles for everyday purchases.
Most people know about mileage earning credit cards. However, those aren’t the only way to get miles for your purchases. Everyday items can be purchased online. That isn’t news to blog readers. What might be news is that if you start out at a web shopping portal you can earn points for those online purchases.
Before buying anything online, you’ll want to go to one of the following portals:
- Milesource (Discounts and free airline tickets)
- Goldpoints (Miles with any major airline — or Radisson hotel stays for shopping)
- Clickrewards (American and USAirways miles for shopping)
- Airmilesmart (Miles with most major airlines for shopping)
- Worldperks Mall (Northwest airlines miles for shopping)
There are very few items you can buy that you can’t get miles for!
If you don’t want to search through the partners at each of the above sites, just check out Rewards Lookup. It will tell you which online shopping sites offer points for the purchase you want to make.